So What is Hosted Voice?
Hosted Voice or also known as Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is an Internet delivered telephony system provided by a host and/or telephony provider. The service is delivered to your business via the Internet using VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) technologies for both lines and calls.
When a call is placed to a number instead of being routed directly to the phone, the call instead is routed to and processed by the ntX-Hosted Voice system. Once processed the call is sent back via the internet to the phone as this allows for greater call management.
A Hosted Voice solution is based on an Opex model. This is a software platform and removes the need for future system upgrades. Netteam offers the ntX-Hosted Voice Suite in four parts so you can choose which options are most suited to your business.
NOTE: A number of people do get concerned around cloud and system failure should internet connectivity be lost – We provide a number of resilient options in case of such connectivity failure. All internal calls are routed locally across your LAN along with the hosted facility, providing carrier grade datacentres resilient over two geographical locations.
Netteam tX Hosted Voice solution provides feature rich, reliable and cost effective means of communication which includes a full set of collaboration tools. All of these services utilise either your existing or a dedicated Internet connection based upon cloud services rather than a traditional on premise telephony system.
ntX Hosted Voice – Four Modules – One Solution
- Activate rule based alerts to monitor inbound and outbound call trends using ntX-Detect. This helps combat call fraud, enforces company policy and meet customer service levels.
- Monitor inbound and outbound calls on any device using ntX-Report. Access user and DDI analytics via configurable dashboards, wallboards and reports.
- Is a business productivity tool delivering powerful call data visualisation via predefined dashboards and wallboards.
- Delivers cloud call recording with playback, call evaluation, quality monitoring and flexible storage options.
ntX-Detect – Fraud Detection and Trend Alerts
- Activate rule based alerts to monitor inbound and outbound call trends using ntX-Detect
- Combat call fraud
- Enforce company policy
- Meet customer service levels
- Detect variance in call activity in real time
ntX-Insight – Intuitive call Analytics for Business
- Accessible from any Internet-facing device such as access call analytics, dashboards and wallboards through the web browser on traditional devices or monitor on the go through your mobile
- Delivery of real-time and historical call information via widgets and reports that have been optimised for popular browsers and mobile devices
- View user- level reports and performance metrics via your web browser
- Quick access to KPI reports from ‘my console’
- Available for IOS, Android and Windows Phones
ntX-Record – Call recording & Quality Monitoring
- Monitor call quality and employee performance to improve company standards and customer care
- Monitor employee performance and comply with company or industry guidelines
- Helps resolve client and employee disputes
- Protect employees from abuse
- Coach & train employees on call handling techniques and customer interactions to improve performance
- Helps retain customers
- Reveal customer service work flow issues
- Regulatory compliance (for FCA regulation)
- Export recordings as .wav files
- Access call recordings anytime, from any device (mobile apps available)
ntX-Report – Dashboards & Reporting
- Report on DDIs
- Identify trends in performance
- Analyse unreturned/missed calls
- Enhance manpower planning & forecasting
- Reduce manpower costs by minimising wastage
- Manage employee workflow & design shift patterns based on call volume and duration
- Performance reporting for senior management
- Effective performance monitoring
- Manage campaigns